BENEFITS OF GARLIC TO CURE DIABETES AND CHOLESTEROL
The US Department of Agriculture Human Nutrition Center Beltsville has sustained that garlic can reduce levels of blood fat, blood sugar also increasing the level of insulin, being more control of diabetes.
Garlic has substances as allicin, which regulates blood glucose, improve insulin activity, allowing the entry of glucose into the cell, for later use as fuel. This plant has other organic substances that stimulate certain specific cells of the pancreas to increase insulin secretion.
Support your immune system, naturally & chemical free. - SALE 15% NOW - CODE GARLIC4ME
- It helps people overweight, reducing excess fat in the blood.
- Reduces bad cholesterol in the blood.
- Suitable for people with high blood pressure, it prevents hypertension.
- Improves circulation.
- Fights (anti-bacterial) infections.
- A powerful anti-inflammatory.
- Raises defenses.
- Prevents atherosclerosis.
- Calm pain.
- Effective expectorant indicated in respiratory problems.
- Excellent diuretic and stimulant.