Posted by Allimax on 2/1/2017 to
Ongoing research supports treating small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) with herbal antibiotics. A John's Hopkins multi-center study indicates “herbal therapies are at least as effective as pharmaceutical antibiotics” (Rx), like Rifaximin, to relieve symptoms and reduce gas levels on breath testing for SIBO.
Garlic, a natural antibiotic known for it's healing and antibacterial properties has been used for centuries, and many health practitioners also recommend Allimed w/allicin, the heart of garlic, as one of the ways to battle small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO). But, to get rid of SIBO for good, you have to get to the underlying issues that caused the bacterial overgrowth, which means taking a closer look at your diet and your lifestyle. Diet and exercise remain key components in supporting your health.
According to Dr. Siebecker and her SIBO colleagues, there are no other herbal alternatives as powerful as Allimed with allicin garlic extract, effective for SIBO, and shown not to kill probiotics, good for those who are sensitive.
Want to learn more about ways to eliminate SIBO once and for all?
- Interview w/ Dr. Siebecker and Dr. Pimintel at the 2016 SIBO Symposium.
- A New IBS Solution by Dr. Mark Pimentel
- The SIBO Solution by Sylvie McCracken
- Visit Allimax at the upcoming 2017 SIBO Conference March 25 & 26 in Lombard, IL.
- Save 15% on AlliUltra in February with CODE: ALLIULTRA with your next purchase.