Posted by Allimax on 9/1/2016 to
WHEN ANTIBIOTICS FAIL
The overuse of antibiotics is proving to harmful and causing resistance when needed most. When Antibiotics fail, you can explore mother nature's natural alternatives.
MRSA is a dangerous condition that can cause tremendous pain and skin damage, and left unattended, can be fatal. MRSA usually starts as a nasal or skin infection with the draining of pus often one of the first signs and symptoms of a MRSA infection. Prevention can be achieved by avoiding skin contact with infected people, wearing gloves, gowns, and masks and by stringent hygiene practices at home or in public.
Conventional drug-oriented medicine is not the only answer. Here are some time-honoured natural solutions worth investigating when fighting any infection or illness.
1. Eliminate or cut down on inflammatory foods like meat, dairy, fish, pork, eggs and poultry
2. Avoid dairy known to be linked to bacterial infections
3. Eat crushed garlic right away noting that it oxidizes losing much of its bacterial killing ability quickly
4. Supplement with high-quality allicin capsules, liquids, and creams, strong enough to battle MRSA
5. Supplement with Tumeric, Vitamin C & Tea Tree Oil (topical), also rich in antibacterial, antiseptic, and antioxidant compounds.
Given the serious nature of MRSA or any bacterial infection, it is recommended you discuss your options with your physician or practitioner.
SAVE 15% NOW:
Garlic has been used as an antibiotic, antiviral and antifungal for centuries. Allicin, the heart of garlic is a powerful antibacterial and antibiotic compound associated with reducing fungal diseases and promoting a healthier immune system, with plenty of research supporting the eradication of MRSA, also known as Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus. Allicin provides a natural alternative that will not create resistance in your body, unlike most pharmaceutical antibiotics.
For additional research visit HERE.