2. Allicin is spectacular, broad spectrum, immune specific support especially for the mouth, GI and urinary tracts.
3. Allicin has a high capacity for biofilm destruction and cleansing of parasites.
4. Stabilized allicin has demonstrated significant anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, larvicidal, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties.
5. Allicin has been shown to reduce elevated cholesterol and blood pressure as well as CD4-T cell count significantly
6. Researchers have shown that allicin exhibits a wide spectrum of antibacterial activity against bacteria species including Escherichia, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Klebsiella, Proteus, Bacillus and Clostridium.
7. Acid-fast bacteria such as Mycobacterium tuberculosis are sensitive to allicin as well.
8. Research shows allicin is effective again Helicobacter pylori, the cause of gastric ulcers.
9. Allicin has been proven to be effective against various bacterial strains resistant to antibiotics such as Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA) as well as other multi-drug-resistant strains.
10. Research shows allicin has a strong anti fungal effect and helps inhibit the formation of mycotoxins and fungicidal properties against Cryptococcus neoformans.
11. Pure Allicin (like that found in Allimax, AlliUltra and Allimed) has been found to have high anti-candidal properties and is effective agains various species of Candida, Cryptococcous, Trichophyton, Epidermphyton and Microsporum. It inhibited both germination of spores and growth of hyphae.